No doubt you have experienced how proper room lighting affects a room’s ambiance and mood. Trying to obtain this look with a gang of multiple light switches is not only nearly impossible to achieve; it is an eyesore. Eliminate “wall clutter” with the simple elegance of a lighting control keypad that is able to control: a circuit of lights, an entire room, the entire house, or any combination thereof. For example, one four-button keypad in your Master Bedroom can have a button dedicated to turning on/off all of your room’s lighting, another button can dim the lighting to a preset scene for a romantic mood, a third button can light a pathway to your Kitchen, and the fourth button can turn off all of the lights in your house!
Experience lower energy costs as lights can be easily dimmed or automatically turned off if natural lighting reaches a certain predefined threshold. Your lighting fixtures will last longer, too, lessening the load of dangerous chemicals in our landfills. Lighting control systems seamlessly integrate with home control/integration/automation systems by Crestron , too, which further increases convenience and lessens wall clutter. Once you experience the power and convenience of a lighting control system, you will wonder how you lived without it.
· Wake up to light. Noisy alarm clocks start the day grumpy. Waking up to light is more natural and just as effective. Set the timers for a “light alarm” to slowly turn up the bedroom lights and open the window blinds when it’s time to get up.
- Prevent falls with Crestron and Lutron. One button press lights a pathway to and from the places often walked to in the dark: a child’s bedroom, the bathroom or the kitchen for example.
- Vacation Mode offers peace of mind. Crestron automatically switchs lights on and off when you’re away to simulate regular activity in the home.
- Use “Emergency Flash” in times of distress. Nothing directs an ambulance to your residence faster than exterior lights flashing in unison. You hope you never need to use it, but you’re glad to have it if you do.
- “Timed Dim” lets little ones drift gently off to sleep. Tuck your child in and let timed dim turn down the lights over 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or any interval you choose.
- Turn off the lights everywhere in the house with one button press. “Master off” turns off every light in the house as you dash out the door.